Friday, February 12, 2010

McDonalds and BioFlu


Thank God It's Friday!
That's what you say when you end the week free again from stress and hassles.
But not for me.
I'm stuck here in my room, bedridden and suffering from flu.

I don't understand why I got this.
I mean, I'm healthy this week until today.
I was feeling really weird, stuffy nose, raspy voice and a killer headache.
I couldn't even get out of my room coz I feel dizzy and all, not to mention one moment that everything went blurry and I collapsed. Triggered by my anemia.
And all I ate this day is McDonalds breakfast meal and fries ordered online which is not so healthy to eat for a sick person.
I also took some medicines to cure my flu. I hope it's working.
It's still TGIF though, That's Great, It's Flu. (and I'm being sarcastic). :(

I wasn't able to attend our video shoot for our Filipino commercial (and I was the cameraman/assistant director for that).
I wasn't able to go to work, and have a DOTA night (revenge) with my workmates.
Ugh! That really sucks!

But it was a good thing in a little way coz at least I had a day for me to rest from this really busy week. (being optimistic. haha)
I guess you really get sick when you're all stressed up from school (especially when you're graduating in college) and lots to do in work (especially when you're a programmer).
So you gotta take care of your body if you want to graduate and earn money.
But at least I had a break from all the problems because of the flu.

I'm hoping I'll be okay this weekend coz it's Valentines Day and I have a lot of appointments.
No, I don't have a "date" date, but I have bonding time with my friends.
Yeah, that's what single people do, flock during Valentines. hahaha

Have a great weekend and Valentines day everyone!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment