Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scrap the Status Updates

As you can see, most of my blog post here recently are just small status updates.
That's because I integrated my blog to Posterous, that has been also integrated to my Tweetitow to update my status from my cellphone. (You should try it!)

But now I realized it doesn't fit on integrating it with your real blog. I mean, they're just a bunch of small updates. That's why I removed the blogger service in my Posterous autopost, and I'll be the one to post stuff from now on in this blog.

P.S. But if you want to update your Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking/micro-blogging sites, you should try Posterous, and when updating it through your phone, integrate it using Tweetitow. It's very convenient, and free (no extra network charge)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment