Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ice Age 3: Review




Despite the bad ratings given by RottenTomatoes, I still have totally enjoyed the movie.

Good thing I never checked out RottenTomatoes before watching the film, kay surely, I will have the tendency again of being influenced and biased by their ratings.

So the movie was really funny.
I never got a chance to watch the 2nd installment of the movie (Ice Age 2), but the story was manageable.. hahaha

It's about the discovery of the new world of dinosaurs underneath the snow caps of Ice Age era.
And guess why they got there? Again because of Sid. After kidnapping the eggs of Momma Dino, Sid was carried into the dino world by the T-rex mom.
And that started their adventure...

I love the characters, especially Sid, Buck and the two possums (Crash and Eddie I think..)
I remember the scene where Buck and the possums save Sid from the burning falls of lava, and this what their conversation looked like:
Possum1: "There's SID, we should save him!"
Buck: "Roger that"
Possum2: "No, let's save Sid first, the lets save Roger later"
Buck: "Yeah, thats what I mean. I ..."
Possum1: "No you said Roger that, let's save Sid first..okay?"
Buck: exhales..

lol..just watch the movie and you will have buckets of laugh and fun!

personal rating: 91%

3 comments:

boop said...

The onStage guard rocked!! \m/

Hahahaha XD

fredbaa said...

haha..mao jud!!!

Purple_princess said...

No thats not how it go, it goes like this
Possom- look theirs sid
Buck- Roger!
Possom- no ,Sid!
Buck- i know, Roger
possom- how about we save sid first and then Get roger
XD

Post a Comment