Sunday, July 26, 2009

Signs that you're addicted to Left For Dead

Many students today in TC seems to be addicted to this cool, LAN game today so-called "LEFT FOR DEAD".
It's a typical Survivor VS. Zombies game, but with great action and thrills.
It's 4 survivors vs. hundreds of hungry, crazy zombies, plus specially infected zombies that are hard to kill...

So, I was addicted to this game (and I mean, who doesn't?!) and like I have these habits that isn't normal for me. And that I realized, its a symptom that you have a L4D Syndrome.

1st Symptom: You dream about Tank, Hunter, Boomer, Smoker, Witch and a bunch of crazy, running, hungry zombies..
Yup. I was shocked when I woke up one morning, and realized that I was sweating. I had a dream I was chased by these goons..But hello? I have those cool armors and ammos so I didn't die, and I killed them all.. Who cares? It's still my dream..

2nd Symptom: You shout while you sleep..
In accordance with the 1sy symptom, your roomate will soon realize you've been talking to your sleep shouting "Ammos Here!", "I see a HUNTER", and the most comforting words in L4D, "Get into the Safe Room!"..

3rd Symptom: You end up strangling and hitting your roomate with your pillow..
Or worst, when you have a Giant Dictionary Book in your bedside, your roomate will not see daylight the next morning..And your words are "OOPS.."


But that's the worst case, okay?
And it's not true, except for the 1st symptom..ehehe
Maybe if you experienced the 3 signs, don't worry, it's highly curable..
But you have to experience a huge deal of withdrawal side effects first before being cured..hehe.

But for me, nah, I'll just keep on playing..

LEFT 4 DEAD FTW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment