Saturday, July 18, 2009

So far, So good.

So far, so good.
As an employee and at the same time student, I have to set some priorities and responsibilities, now that I'm earning on my own.
I have to pay my own "labandera" and internet fee to help my parents.
And I'm thinking of paying my own tuition if naka-ipon nako.
And I have to be more thrift in my expenses, no more BIG TIME dining out, Starbucks or pizza!
And most of all, I still have to do good in both my work and in school.

Yeah, it sounded so grown up.
But that's a reality in life.
I never really thought of going to this stage.
I was spoiled to have a really carefree life, that I have my parents to support me when I needed something.
But now, I have my own life, expenses, finances, bills, and responsibilities.

I thought I was independent, because I'm living away from my family, my direct source of resources.
But that was just a quarter of what an independent life is.
Being independent totally means being not dependent to anyone except yourself (except siguro sa imu gitrabahu-an kay sila man muhatag nmo ug money..hehe).

But you know why having independent life is good?
You will learn how to become more mature.
Even by paying your own bills, you learn how to become more responsible for yourself.
By not asking for any money from your parents, you help them with their expenses and their problems.
By living independent, it molds you even more as a person.

Though my life now is still okay, I know that there will come a time that it will be going to be even tougher.
I just hope I can survive it.

But so far, so good. :D


5 comments:

boop said...

bitaw noh.. maabot jud ta ana nga moment in life.. hehe ^^ but independence can also include dependence once in a while.. sa family and friends, you're not totally alone, yo! Naa ra mi diri...(char!) hahahaha XD

fredbaa said...

oh yeah...
i mean in terms of responsibility bah..

pero friends and family can always be there..heheh

pag independent na kar..
par amkalaag nkag gbii..hehehhe

boop said...

Mas.more on "rebellion" man ning ako! XD hahaha

Mas.lingaw pa jud coz it's the race kung kanus.a masakpan! XD wahahahahahahahahahaha!!

fredbaa said...

muabot rka ana nga stage kar..hehehehe

knang minus rebellion na..hehe

Anonymous said...

lingaw ang nay work
nindot nga ur earning on ur own

partially independent pko haha
pro nindot na ang feeling nga ngDawat ug sweldo XD

Post a Comment