Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the kid who played fire

A friend asked me what my most unforgettable experience when I was a kid. After moments of finding some good memories of my childhood, I picked out the most daring, naughty experience I had.

When I was a kid, I usually play at my neighbor's place.
There was one time I went there and noticed there was no one in the house.
So I played outside their door.
I was playing matchsticks + candle that then when I accidentally lit their window's curtain.
I was scared when the fire grew bigger.
I hurriedly fetch a pail of water and put out the flame.
Good thing the fire didn't spread (and almost burned the house down).
But it was very wet inside.
When our neighbor knew the incident, after seeing the burnt curtains and very wet floor, OMG, she blamed our junkie neighbor who happen to be her greatest enemy.
But my dad knew it was me, so he scolded me really bad (but didn't get any spanking though) and it was the first father/son talk I had with him.

It was the most unforgettable experience I had when I was a kid. :)

Oh no wait....

Also, I think I was 7 that then when I had my first kiss with this really cool girl.
She was my playmate, and the feeling of the first kiss was really heaven.
I was nervous but happy.
LOL. can't believe I'm sharing this to you.

PS.
Up until now, my neighbor still didn't know it was me who almost burned their house 15 years ago. And that girl who I had my first kiss with is still my bestfriend today. :)

5 comments:

boop said...

Bwahahaha! Drix the flame thrower! XD

fredbaa said...

sshh..yaw saba..hehe

Anonymous said...

will post everyone's story in a bit, just waiting for a few people to send their stories..:D

poymode said...

built-in arson man ka drix.

drix (when he was kissing that girl): slurp!

fredbaa said...

lol p0y..hahaha
slurp ka dha ron..haha

Post a Comment